Thursday, November 11, 2010

VITALITY SPA NOW CARRIES INNERGY DISCS...
Now I know most of you reading this, is thinking now what on EARTH are those?
So let me tell you a little bit about them...


The Innergy discs have been programmed with specific energy frequencies that can enhance the body's own energy. The the Innergy Micro dots are medical grade silicone dot blend with our proprietary blend of Si Bin & Tourmaline powders which naturally emit the Negative IONS & Fat Infrared Energy which are highly beneficial to our bodies...

You wear EACH disc for 36 hrs straight (besides the sleep disc) & see the results happen QUICKLY!!

There are 40 discs and 40 Micro dots in EACH package!

So with that being said...
I know some people may still be confused.

So Imagine this:
If you use the Weight Loss Disc - you lose weight
(I personally have lost 7 lbs in a month from wearing them everyday)
If you use the Energy Disc - you have more energy
(I have a hypo thyroid & have had to always lay down @ about 2:00pm.... With these I don't lay down anymore and I can go all day perfectly)
If you were the Sleep Disc - you sleep better
(My mom is no longer using sleeping pills, just the disc)

I get that you get the point from here,
so I will list the discs that I sell:
1 - Weight Loss Discs
2 - Sleep Discs
3 - Immune Defence Disc
4 - Pain Disc
5 - Arthritis Disc
6 - Energy Disc
7 - Energy & Endurance Disc
8 - Mood Disc
9 - Enhancement Discs (for men & women)
10 - Allergy Disc

I have LOVED having these & have heard GREAT results from my own clients & friends...
I highly recommend them,

I DON'T SELL ANYTHING I HAVEN'T TRIED
MYSELF & GET GREAT RESULTS!!

If you are interested in trying these out or in buying them let me know.
There are 40 discs & 40 micro dots to a package,
I sell them for $40!! a package

DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS OPPORTUNITY
TO GET YOUR BODY WORKING
THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSE TO!!

No comments: